[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing list for .NET work?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Mar 26 09:00:35 PDT 2010

I'm thinking there might be a reasonable number of .NET folks lurking around here, and that it might be nice to have a mailing list for .NET-specific open source geo work -- what projects are being done, what issues people have, etc, etc.

If interested, send email (to me or to list, at your preference) and we'll see how much support there is.

[Pls don't hijack this thread for arguing about how open/closed .NET is.]

-mpg