[OSGeo-Discuss] Spatial Clustering/Data Mining

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 30 10:34:56 PDT 2010

You may also have a look at GeoDa - which is free-of-cost and I think
they develop also an open source version right now (OpenGeoDa):
http://geodacenter.asu.edu/software

PirolJUMP (i.e. a version of OpenJUMP) had a k-means clustering function
too - not sure, however, if the plugin is still available (but I have it
on my desktop somewhere).

If you are able to program on your own, WEKA may be a place to start too:
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/

and finally GRASS has i.cluster and maybe similar functions.

stefan