[OSGeo-Discuss] open source desktop shootout

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:38:45 PDT 2010

Percy,
Maybe you are remembering the email discussion titled:
[OSGeo-Discuss] Will there be an OSGeo Desktop shootout at FOSS4G 2010?
<http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2009-December/006494.html>

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2009-December/thread.html

As a contribution to this thread, the LiveDVD project can contribute to
this shootout, in that we have many of the desktops already packaged,
along with 1 page descriptions of each project.

And I'd love to include documentation or tables into the liveDVD which
help users select between different applications.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally