[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: postgis vs osx sleep

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Sun May 9 18:30:39 PDT 2010

I think this non-sleep is just a Mac issue. I and others I know have experienced it without having PostGIS or any other geo software installed.

It's pretty rare. I think it's happened to me twice in the last 2-3 years.

The results from this search don't implicate PostgreSQL:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=macbook+doesn't+sleep+when+closed&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

	Allan