[OSGeo-Discuss] sac services slow

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 27 00:57:31 PDT 2010

I know this is an (apparently recurring theme) during the wake up period in europe the various services hosted by osgeo grind to a halt. Including svn.
I have been asked, as an osgeo officer, to raise an issue - and cannot right now because the website is slow/down!

Can we gather up a description or details about the problem on email.

If this is an issue that is formally being worked on, or the subject of an existing ticket, can we get an email/status update to pass on to our respective development and user lists.

Jody