[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Nomination - About me, Micho Garcia

Micho Gar michogar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:19:35 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am Micho, and I am a board member of Spanish Chapter. I've been working
for recent years in the chapter, first a as member and then as a board
member. I'm very interested in promoting the principles of OSGeo in all
fields. During last year, I promoved the contact with another associations,
and I have participed in the creation of microchapters at local level and
normally all the years participed in a course about SDI, explaining the
Foundation and the Chapter.

Me formation is like GIS programmer, analist, consultant and what the
company needs.

I think that is very important the Foundation work to promove, promote and
to be the umbrella of the most important GIS project of the scene. So I
would like to become more involved in the work of the international
Foundation.

Regards, Micho.

--
Micho Garcia