[OSGeo-Discuss] Bug report response time

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 12 03:01:03 EST 2010

Il 11/11/2010 23:12, Mateusz Loskot ha scritto:

> Statistics is evil. As long as the methodology is right,
> you can proof any bullshit you like, or shoot yourself in your the foot.
> So, I'd be careful.

Sorry, I do not agree. Statistic is good, if (as anything) you use the
correct method. Using single cases, as you did, is not using proper
statistics. If you analyse averages or medians, quartiles and standard
deviations, you get meaningful tests of your hypotheses.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc