[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: GeoDataCamp 2010 in Greece (Spiros Athanasiou)

Spiros Athanasiou spathan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:07:27 PDT 2010

Hi Cameron and Angelos,

Thank you both for your offer and suggestions!

 > The Greek translation team of the OSGeo-Live DVD will be there :)
 > If Spiros wishes, we can present it to the participants.
 > Unfortunately, though the translation is not finished yet.

No problem about the translation not being finished, I guess there might be some
more volunteers to finish it in the event! :)

@Angelos, I will be at NTUA the following days, so we can meet in person and
discuss any details. I will contact you today.

Spiros