[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member candidates, pls step forward! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:31:48 PDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Bruce Bannerman <B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I don’t like beating my own drum...

Michael makes a very important point. I haven't heard your drum. That
is not anyone's fault, but we can easily remedy it. I would like to
hear your drum, so please don't be shy.

Better yet, tell everyone what you *will* do, and not just what you
have done (looking forward, not just at the past).

It will help everyone make a more informed decision.

(maybe the US election noise is still loud in my ears, eh!)

Please note, the "you" above is not for just Bruce, but for all the
potential members. Help me vote for you.

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org