[OSGeo-Discuss] Volunteer to help with Volume 8 of the OSGeo Journal.

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Nov 4 17:21:47 PDT 2010

We are getting started with the publication process for Volume 8 of the
OSGeo Journal, which we hope to publish before the year's end. We would
love to have additional volunteers to lighten the load on the existing
Journal editing and publication team. If you have been looking for a way
to get involved with OSGeo, this is a good opportunity. Please let me
know if you would be willing to help with any of the following tasks on
Volume 8:

-          Document to LaTex conversion and publishing.

-          Document to XHTML conversion, CSS styling, and EPUB
publishing.

-          Editorial Review

-          News Gathering

You can shoot an e-mail to sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com or
lblake at ksninc.com if you are interested in giving us a hand.

Thanks!

Landon and the OSGeo Journal Editing and Publishing Team

Warning: