[OSGeo-Discuss] Steps for starting a local chapter

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 5 10:04:41 PDT 2010

Local chapters are integral part of OSGeo and the future ecosystem of FOSS4G
software.  It's always a joy to watch a chapter start from the keen interest
of usually one or two people.  I get a request or two per month about local
chapters, so I put this page together to help describe the steps to getting
started... hope it encourages you to start one if you aren't already part of
one!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Starting

Enjoy,
Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!