[OSGeo-Discuss] contacting project officers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:22:18 PST 2010

  So long as the OSGeo project officers email list is used sparingly, I
think it would be valuable. We need to keep the signal to noise ratio
high in order to ensure that project officers don't put emails into a
folder which doesn't get read.

I suggest rules of:
* List is moderated for all external traffic.
* People on the list (project leads) can email it.