[OSGeo-Discuss] offline maps

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:07:32 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Arnie Shore <shoreas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes that, and how you obtain the GMaps terrain without the internet.

I don't. It is impossible to do that. You can't cache those as that
would violate Google TOS even if you figured out how to do that.

I just live without it. Gmaps data are *not* free (as in speech), so I
don't have the right to access them my way.

In any case, my data are very usable even without Gmaps baselayer.

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org