[OSGeo-Discuss] Congrats New Charter members

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 07:53:03 PST 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Ravi <ravivundavalli at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It was a great contest and the most deserving by a vote are in the list.
> I look  forward for a great interaction with the new charter members.
> Especially addition of many ladies is very commendable.
>

> How ever a note of alarm is that only 50% of the charter members have
> voted.
> It would be nice if the names of those who have voted (but not to whom) is
> given.
>
> Cheers and congrats again
>
> Ravi Kumar

I was waiting for a final announcement from Paul that voting was closing - I
didn't want to vote to early as the were still candidate statements coming
through that I wanted to read and consider.

So I know it was my fault for not paying more attention to the end of voting
but in previous elections there have been at least one (if not more)
reminders to vote. I suspect that this caught others out too.

Ian

--
Ian Turton