[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo @ GITA April - opportunities!

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 15 12:24:23 PST 2010

Hi all,
Anyone planning to attend, or looking for an excuse to attend, the GITA [1]
Geospatial Solutions Conference in 2011?  OSGeo will have a booth and several
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES (including conference discounts or free pass when
speaking).

If you are planning to be there or are interested in doing a talk re: OSGeo or
related software, please sign up here [2] and let me know.

Right now we are just trying to figure out how many speaking slots we need, so
I'm trying to get an idea before soliciting abstracts more formally.

Thanks!
Tyler

[1] http://gita.org/events/events.asp
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GITA_2011

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!