[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Fedora Geo/GIS Spin

Viji V Nair viji at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 23 11:03:20 PST 2010

Update:

Grass has been update to the latest upstream version, 6.4.0, which is
currently available for rawhide (F15)

The same will be available for EL6/F13/F14 in a while.

Please test and report bugs, if any

Thanks
Viji

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Viji V Nair [via OSGeo.org]
<ml-node+5767875-21452811-303184 at n2.nabble.com> wrote:
> Hi Anne
>
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Anne Ghisla <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 12:20 -0800, vijinair wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Few more updates
>>>
>>> 1. Gdal has been upgraded to 1.7.3 and committed to rawhide, will be
>>> available for EL6, F13/14 in a while. Some updates include:
>>>
>>> a. All the missing pdf manuals are there, now gdal-doc is a separate
>>> package
>>> b. Missing jni have been added
>>> c. Maven2 pom
>>> d. JPP-style depmap