[OSGeo-Discuss] I: FDO Python Wrapper noobie question

Riccardo Vignotto riccardo.vignotto at comune.jesolo.ve.it
Fri Oct 1 00:08:37 PDT 2010

Hello!

I've downloaded the FDO SDK from the OSGeo site but I can't get it working!
I just don't know where to put exactly all the stuff inside.

I try a simple "import FDO" and it keeps me saying:

>>> import FDO

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

  File "C:\Python26\ArcGIS10.0\lib\FDO.py", line 7, in <module>

    import _FDO

ImportError: No module named _FDO

I know there is a "_FDO.dll" file but how can I tell to Python to use that
file?

Regards.

---
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti e' necessario, non stampare questa mail.

Think about the environment before printing
---