[OSGeo-Discuss] Usage of 'FOSS4G' in webpages?

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Oct 15 05:20:51 PDT 2010

My 2 cents...

I also always intended FOSS4G as the set of FOSS for gespatial applications.

So in my opinion FOSS4G == GFOSS == GeoFOSS, actually the conference
name I thought came from that, a conference where people talk of sofware
open source and free for the gesopatial world!

Maxi

--

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica