[OSGeo-Discuss] Apache does not start

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 19 05:51:01 PDT 2010

On 10-10-19 7:21 AM, Lella, Shirisha Naidu wrote:
> Hello there,
> I accidently clicked on uninstall.bat to stop Apache and now even though
> I click on install.bat for apache, I cannot access http://localhost. Is
> there any solution for it other than uninstalling the complete ms4w?
> Thank You & Regards
> slella

Hello Shirisha,

If you open a Command Prompt window, then CD to the ms4w folder, you can
execute apache-install.bat there, and you can see any errors that are
reported.

By the way, please use the MS4W email list for MS4W questions from now
on (join at: http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users);
this osgeo-discuss list is not for specific software questions.

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna