[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Support of 4D (time based) data sets

Timmie timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Sep 8 07:38:51 EDT 2010

> I have a version that we used for a course that should have the netcdf
> stuff in it, perhaps I could upload it somewhere if you want to try
> it?
Sure, would be great.
I think your implementation (blog post) is just great and I'd love to see it
implemented in a development version.
Climate modelling and spatial analysis together in one program. Good.

The access to climate data in netCDF offered by QGIS+GRASS by interfacing GDAL
is somewhat inferior. We do not just want to display rasters but explore the
time component as well.

Thanks.