[OSGeo-Discuss] Best GIS with below listed requirements

Mayank Agarwal Mayank_Agarwal at persistent.co.in
Thu Sep 9 03:06:29 EDT 2010

I want an opensource GIS might or might not be java based and should support following things-

1. Apply ArcGIS Spatial Analyst tools for surface and distance, analyses :
-Statistical data analysis using  Moran's I, Geary's C, Kriging, Local Moran's I, Spatial Scan Statistic, Geographic weighted regression

Not necessary that it supports all of them but at least some of them.

2. Creating spatiotemporal queries(joins/ Intersect, clip, and union)

Please reply fast as my project is on hold due to this......
Thanks a lot,
Mayank

DISCLAIMER