[OSGeo-Discuss] Java library that can read GML file then port to Java classes

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 14 08:07:09 EDT 2010

Gml 3.2 support is coming in geotools soon, but not quite there yet. If you
are eager for it though you can grab it from my github repository.

  http://github.com/jdeolive/geotools/tree/gml32

I hope to commit the changes back to geotools svn sometime this week.

-Justin

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:37 AM, eros <gml.check.tool at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to read a gml file then port to Java classes for further
> processing..
> i've heard geotools has GML3_2 package...
>
> please help me to decide on what java library to use...
>
> thanks

Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org