[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G2010: Good, Bad and the Ugly

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Sep 16 03:13:52 EDT 2010

Hi All,

On 15 sep 2010, at 11:38, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> d) Had to pay for FOSS4G2010 T-Shirt

I very much supported this idea of paying for the shirts! How many T-Shirts end up being unused? It makes a lot of sense from an ecological / sustainability point of view to not just give away for free.

The other thing I appreciated were the simple conference bag in that respect. Same thing here, conference bags will often not be used anymore after the conference.

Greetings,
Jeroen