[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Please give me advice on how to check the substitionGroup attribute?

eros gml.check.tool at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:55:29 EDT 2010

another problem that I thinking of is on how to identify the xsd file to
refer..

e.g.
1) gml:Grid -> gml:AbstractImplicitGeometry is declared in
ISO_19136_Schemas\grids.xsd
2) gml:AbstractImplicitGeometry -> gml:AbstractGeometry is also declared in
ISO_19136_Schemas\grids.xsd
3) while gml:AbstractGeometry -> gml:AbstractGML is declared in
ISO_19136_Schemas\geometryBasic0d1d.xsd
3) while gml:AbstractGML -> gml:AbstractObject is declared in
ISO_19136_Schemas\gmlBase.xsd

※ -> means substitutionGroup

I can't decide on which xsd file to read.. to check if it is substituted by
AbstractFeature or AbstractObject...