[OSGeo-Discuss] ZOO-Project WPS Validity report

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:16:27 EDT 2010

Well it is an interesting discussion; and it will be a very important area for all implementations to succeed with (if the vision of process chaining is to proceed). I am especially keen to see both client code appear; and also how the different implementations will act as "clients" when they are chaining the output from another WPS.

Indeed for WPS we finally have a specification which the server implementations are on the hook to write client code as well :-)

Jody