[OSGeo-Discuss] Geopaparazzi released

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:40:03 EDT 2010

Hi Alex, all,
I changed the compass image as requested and replaced also the docs
screenshots (oh, good old gimp, I love you).
http://code.google.com/p/geopaparazzi/wiki/MainView

The Openclipart library is a good source for such things and I found a
great one there I think.
Just to make things clear a last time, I thought it would be positive
(for Osgeo) to make the logo and reference appear as much as possible
in applications and websites. Didn't think on trademark issues though.

Well anyways, everything is fine now,
Ciao
Andrea