[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: New and Noteworthy in OS Geospatial?

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Thu Sep 2 23:24:52 PDT 2010

I'm giving a presentation presenting the newest addition to the OSGeo
products: Geomajas
The presentation is even called 'new kid on the block', so I guess it
falls into the category you describe :-)

It's a GIS framework for building web based GIS applications. Thanks to
the GWT both client and server are fully Java, so no more fiddling
around in Javascript.
You can find out about it here: http://www.geomajas.org/