[OSGeo-Discuss] ZOO-Project WPS Validity report

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Sep 20 02:57:00 PDT 2010

Hi Jody,
thanks for your answer.

Indeed we wish to get blog posts about this specifically, I'm hopping than some of this mailing list readers will post on their own blog. Somebody from the ZOO-Discuss mailing list already post the content of the previous mail [1].

Hope to see more blog posts about this,
best regards,

[1] http://3liz.com/blog/rldhont/index.php/2010/09/20/344-zoo-project-wps-validity-report

Le 20 sept. 2010 à 11:09, Jody Garnett a écrit :

> With respect to your testing of zoo - you may wish to pass this information on as a blog post so it shows up on osgeo planet along with the other foss4g summaries.

Gérald Fenoy
ZOO PSC Chair
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr