[OSGeo-Discuss] PAPERS OF FOSS4G 2009

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Sep 21 16:18:56 PDT 2010

I appreciate the concerns on the part of those that submit articles.
However, the OSGeo Journal, for example, is put together by a team of
volunteer editors.

It is hard to make publication commitments when you are working with a
team of volunteers.

Maybe we need to make this aspect of the OSGeo Journal clear to authors
that submit an article. It may not be the best article for articles that
critically depend on hard publication dates.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658