[OSGeo-Discuss] GPS with gvSIS and BeeGIS

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:20:04 PDT 2010

Hi Ravi,

> Pl suggest GPS that can work for on-line mapping with
>
> gvSIS                                 and
>
> BeeGIS
>
> Alternately, those that are not tested as yet may be given.

with online mapping you mean digital field mapping with realtime gps data?
If yes, BeeGIS works like that. At this year's Foss4G we had a poster
session about the new developments that are currently funded by a
local government agency.

The poster can be downloaded here: http://tinyurl.com/34bavrb

There are quite some new features and we are in progress to release
the first test versions of the new features in the next two weeks.
BeeGIS will be aligned with the latest 1.2 uDig version.

Best regards,
Andrea