[OSGeo-Discuss] GPS with gvSIS and BeeGIS

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 10:35:38 PDT 2010

Andrea,
BeeGIS sure is doing great things. The poster is nice.

Motorola Backflip (TM) - Silver

									This is, a mobile phone using android, will this do or do you have any suggestions.
Will be going back home (India) for conducting a Open GIS course, and would like to buy while in the USA a 4G cell phone that can work with BeeGIS.
Any pointers / suggestions

Cheers
Ravi Kumar