[OSGeo-Discuss] GPS with gvSIS and BeeGIS

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:49:05 PDT 2010

Hi Ravi,
I guess there was a missunderstanding here.
BeeGIS is a full gis for digital field mapping and works on a tablet.
I will not work on a minor power hardware.
Perhaps you want to use geopaparazzi, which was written for Android
and integrates with BeeGIS for processing the data?
Have a quick look at this:
http://code.google.com/p/geopaparazzi/wiki/GeopaparazziAndBeegis

Motorola Backflip (TM) - Silver is on Android 1.5, which is supported.

Another option is gvSig mini, which has a different target user and
might be of your interest. I have not enough knowledge to describe it
really well, so it is better if someone of that team jumps in.

Best regards,
Andrea