[OSGeo-Discuss] Does osgeo provide infrastructure for non-incubating projects?

Fernando González fergonco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:08:17 PDT 2011

Pedro-Juan, thanks for your support.

I guess the project is not interesting, at least in its current
status. Moreover, I know that asking is not the best way to start.

I'm keeping the paid service and now is publicly accessible[1][2]. As
soon as we get some forum or mailing list we'll start a workgroup to
learn the Eclipse technologies used in GGL2: EMF, Xpand, Xtend and
Xtext. The group will be open to anyone interested in learning them or
helping others to learn.

Best regards.

[1] http://trac3.xp-dev.com/ggl2
[2] http://svn3.xp-dev.com/svn/ggl2/