[OSGeo-Discuss] Using an OSGeo membership to work at the OGC

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Fri Apr 15 09:10:22 PDT 2011

I don't know what the guidelines are from the OSGeo side, but from the OGC side (as Jody mentioned) the primary guideline is that you can't be an employee of an organization that could get OGC membership the usual way. These OSGeo memberships are intended to accommodate the ad hoc nature of open source project teams and individuals, and give them a "seat at the table".

---
Raj