[OSGeo-Discuss] Email problem Attention: Mailing list admins

Ravi Kumar ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 09:03:51 PDT 2011

I use a mailing address
ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
which is not able to receive mails, and I have given up after mailing Yahoo for
help for weeks. I can do every thing except receiving mails, which I find is
also essential for unsubscribing from mailing lists.

Thanks to Tyler Mitchell, that I am receiving mails on my new yahoo id
ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
for GRASS, Qgis, OSGeo Discuss, etc

But the following lists may be annoyed from getting bounce notices, but as I
explained above, I am helpless.
They are
PostGIS, ICA (International cartographers association)

Ravi