[OSGeo-Discuss] Android vector renderer

Johannes Bolz johannes-bolz at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 15:38:17 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a vector rendering library for the Android OS that
should be able to:

- render vector data from a file (preferrably .osm)
- give programmatical access to the file's features and shapes
- support overlays for vector creation (similar to OpenLayers)

The apps/libraries I've found so far lack at least one of those
functionalities. The second point doesn't need to be met if the app
reads from an XML-style file (which I might evaluate separately).

I'm developing an indoor map application that should be able to evaluate
it's underlying data.

Kind regards,
Johannes