[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G program community voting now open!

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Apr 27 15:56:25 PDT 2011

Hi all,

papers that were submitted for the academic track only go through a separate
review process and are not included in the community voting. A few abstracts
were submitted for consideration in both the academic track and the regular
program, and those are included in the community voting.

Cheers,
     Peter.