[OSGeo-Discuss] North America (Seattle) codesprint -- last chance to save it!

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Fri Aug 19 08:53:04 PDT 2011

Michael,
feel free to bring up this topic on the board list which is open to the
public. I would be interested in understanding more about how OSGeo
could become involved in this in a sort of repeatable manner. If you
have more concrete ideas just add them to the mail. If a more
interactive style helps we can also invite you to the next board meeting
and add it to the agenda for our f2f meeting in Denver. This could well
be a focus area for OSGeo in coming years.

Best regards,
Arnulf