[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Live-demo] Has anyone written a "How do you XXX with Open Source GIS?"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:16:53 EST 2011

Stephen,
There are 2 Open Source GIS comparison tables that I'm aware of, and
linked from our Case Studies wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies#Web_Client_Comparison
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies#Review_of_Open_Source_Desktop_Clients

If people know of other comparisons, please link to them from this wiki.