[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Live-demo] Has anyone written a "How do you XXX with Open Source GIS?"

Alex Borrell borrellalex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:48:37 EST 2011

Here is a link, somehow related, hope it helps:
http://geoinfo.sdsu.edu/hightech/WhitePaper/tsou_free-GIS-for-educators-whitepaper.pdf<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeoinfo%2Esdsu%2Eedu%2Fhightech%2FWhitePaper%2Ftsou_free-GIS-for-educators-whitepaper%2Epdf&urlhash=0ugO&_t=tracking_anet>Alex
Borrell