[OSGeo-Discuss] Montreal OSGeo Code Sprint: March 15-18, 2011

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 10 10:23:43 EST 2011

Hi OSGeo Devs,

This is a reminder that the Montreal Code Sprint will be taking place on
March 15-18, 2011. We've already got a good number of participants and
there is still room for more.

If you plan on participating then please, please, please add your name
to the list in the wiki to help us with the planning:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011

You'll also find in the wiki all information about the venue and the
hotel, including our group rate. I'd encourage you to book your hotel
room ASAP to reduce the chances of having to stay in a different hotel
from the rest of the group.

You are also invited to join the "tosprint" list to receive the latest
updates:

SPONSORS:

Finally, we're also seeking sponsors (750$ each) to support food and fun
for the sprinters as they work hard and play hard for four productive
days. If you are interested in supporting this event then please contact
me off-list.

Thank you to our first round of sponsors:

- LizardTech - http://www.lizardtech.com/
- Azavea - http://www.azavea.com/
- qPublic - http://qpublic.net/
- Farallon Geographics - http://fargeo.com/