[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating *.shp.xml files with open source tools

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Sat Feb 19 06:23:44 EST 2011

Hello,

Note that you can use SpatialDataIntegrator to import data to GeoNetwork Node
or create Metadata XML  file.

see http://www.talendforge.org/wiki/doku.php?id=sdi:mainpage#tutorials for
more information.

This could not be the best solution for your user case though but seems
interesting to talk about it.

Y.

Yves Jacolin