[OSGeo-Discuss] The depth of FOSS Spatial Data Infrastructure

Anilkumar KV anilankv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 03:28:17 EST 2011

This is to bring to your notice that the revised RFP for setting up of
geoportal and clearing house for the Kerala Spatial Data Infrastructure
(KSDI) has been published. The tender document is available
here<http://www.ksdi.kerala.gov.in/images/stories/tender/GEOPORTAL-TENDER-KSDI.pdf>

As Kerala is having an IT policy in favour of FOSS, there was some
violations of IT policy of Kerala govt. in the initial RFP, the free
software community raised objections to it. The Kerala govt. then
constituted a technical committee and suggested for a revision of RFP. Now
revised RFP is published. Please go through the document and comment on it.

- Regards,

Anil

On 31 July 2010 17:23, *Ravi* ravivundavalli at yahoo.com