[OSGeo-Discuss] Batch geocoding

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 4 15:17:59 PST 2011

Glad to be of help, I'm just curious about what the licensing / terms of
use on the KML files that come out of fusion tables. Plus I want to know
if it will reverse geocode. It is very slick, but I can imagine
violating the terms of use almost instantly.

In terms of your next problem (which seems like one for the PostGIS user
list), did you create a unique address ID? if you did, can't you put it
in the data you created the fusion table from and then just do the
appropriate table join in Postgres/PostGIS?

Dan