[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live 4.5 ready for testing

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:18:11 PST 2011

Yes Gary,
How to fill in our issue tracker is explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Review#Application_Review
Please also notify us at live-demo at lists.osgeo.org so we look into it.
If you are not subscribed, you can email me and I'll forward the email on.

Thanks for helping out with the testing.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally