[OSGeo-Discuss] Any high performance (linux-)OSGeo workstation to rent?

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at uranus.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Jan 22 08:39:36 EST 2011

On Tuesday 11 of January 2011 09:31:33 Dheeraj Chand wrote:
> Nikos,
>
> Did you get this taken care of?
>
> Dheeraj

Hi!

My apologies for not seeing this post earlier. Too much stress and lots of
stuff to read and write here.

I finally have some results based on 3000 observations for each of my datasets
instead of the 18865 observations. I think it is enough. I have, however, no
confirmation from someone who really "speaks" statistics -- nor the time to
engage in a lengthy process currently. Sooner or later I will know if my
analysis is wrong.

Thank you very-very much for your concern Dheeraj and once again, sorry that I
did not see this post.

Nikos