[OSGeo-Discuss] Harvesting from a Geoportal Extension 9.3.1

jforne jforne at linz.govt.nz
Thu Jan 27 19:21:22 PST 2011

Hi there
I'm having trouble adding Geoportal Extensions as nodes to be harvested by
my GeoNetwork node. Could somebody please guide me through what I need to do
to add Geoportal Extensions (presumably under Harvesting Management)? Please
see below for a screen dump of how I tried (unsucessfully) to configure...

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5968645/Screen_dump_re_harvesting_geoportal.doc
Screen_dump_re_harvesting_geoportal.doc

Note: we are developing a GeoNetwork catalogue for datasets and other
resources in New Zealand. I am trying to configure our GeoNetwork node so
that our node is able to harvest metadata from other web-based catalogues -
both GeoNetwork based and others.

Many thanks in anticipation,

John