[OSGeo-Discuss] Geomajas Geometry Project [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Thu Jul 14 00:22:29 PDT 2011

Thanks for your insights guys.

I have also noticed that a lot of Java based projects use the JTS
library for geometries, while this library does not really follow any
specs (afaik). Do you guys feel that this is becoming a problem? I'm
asking this because there is also a JTS4GWT project out there.

Pieter De Graef

Community Manager
GeoSparc nv.
http://www.geosparc.com/