[OSGeo-Discuss] Training and certification

Ezra Boyd eboyd3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:02:11 EDT 2011

Hi Tyler,

I just finished my graduate program and have to start paying back my
student loans.

One option that I mulling for earning income is to put together
introductory seminars & workshops on OSGeo software.  In particular,
my area has a number of small environmental NGO's that need GIS but
can't afford commercial software.  If that pans out, I would
definitely want to complete a certificate program that gives me
credentials.

So, I am interested in the first option that you listed along with
what you mentioned at the bottom of the paragraph.

Regards,
Ezra