[OSGeo-Discuss] Summer work placement working with web-based maps

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Jun 22 19:36:34 EDT 2011

Dear All,

We (Astun Technology) are looking for a recent graduate in GIS or possibly a
GIS student looking for some experience through the summer.  They would work
on a specific project generally around testing of our iShareGIS product,
which is built on the openlayers/mapserver/postgresql stack.  There would be
a lot of support from our staff here and the student should learn a lot!
Hours are flexible (though minimum 3 days equivalent /week would be
prefered).  This is not a paid role as such but we would consider funding
the travel to the office from a local base (Surrey, UK).

If you can advertise this for us, or you know someone who might be
interested, then get them to send a c.v. along with a few words on what they
are looking for (summer placement / full time / part time / what they are
looking to acheive at a placement / what they are looking to do after their
studies etc. etc.)

Our web site tells you what we're about.

http://www.isharemaps.com/

Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Thanks

Jo
--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and awards <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.